BEFORE YOU START
You must first fill out and submit an application before the appropriate deadline. (March 31st, 2018, CET 23:59)
If accepted, you must pay the participation fee BEFORE THE APPLICATION DEADLINE. You can only pay after receiving notification of your acceptance.
We strongly recommend you to start your application earlier in case you need to apply for a visa to Hungary.
The total amount of participants is limited. We strongly recommend you to start your application early. Please also note that we may close the application if the organising committee has confirmed enough qualified participants.
*If you can not load Online Application Form A, please use Online Application Form B.
*Please note that you just need to choose ONE OF THE Online Application Forms.
What is Founder’s Scholarship?
This scholarship is ECYLF Foundation designed to ensure that outstanding young people from Europe and China are represented at the ECYLF.
The Founder’s Scholarship aiming to provide 8-15 total full scholarships for the 2018 ECYLF.
What does Founder’s Scholarship pay for?
– Access to ECYLF 2018 in Pécs, Hungary.
– Accommodation (double room) from 2 May to 4 May. (3 nights in 4 stars hotel)
– Catering which includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and tea break.
– Summit hand-outs and support materials.
– Entrance tickets for all social events during the forum.
*Any international transportation and the transportation between Budapest and Pécs is not included.
Are you eligible?
- Applicant should be a accepted participant in Youth Committee.
- Applicant should send a motivation letter (maximum 500 words ) and a CV to email@example.com.
- Send the Scholarship Application before deadline for general application(March 31st, 2018).
The result will be announced right after the deadline of application via email, we will also upload the name list to all of our public platforms as soon as possible.